KingKongquer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaviWoW - World of Warcraft private "fun" server

2 posters

Go down

NaviWoW -  World of Warcraft private "fun" server Empty NaviWoW - World of Warcraft private "fun" server

Post  aerothosis Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm

hey there! this is for all you WoW fans out there. this is my newly made funserver of world of warcraft. first, make an account here: http://naviwow.ath.cx now, site will not work if my comp isnt on, same with server. so, if site is online, then the server will be online. this isnt ment to be a HUGE POP server, just a low pop "screw around" server. there is TONS of "funserver" content and is very fun to just mess around on. there are custom events and areas, 20x exp rate, 15x drop rates. come in and check it out. if you wish to be a gm, gimme some info and send it to me here in a pm. DO NOT POST IT HERE!!!! i will deny it immediately if i see it here.

so, log in and HAVE FUN!!!!

**Note**- credits for custom database go to the guys whom made it at Project Silvermoon

aerothosis

Back to top Go down

NaviWoW -  World of Warcraft private "fun" server Empty Re: NaviWoW - World of Warcraft private "fun" server

Post  dodo Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:03 pm

i cant play cuse idk any thing about this game Very Happy

dodo

Back to top Go down